Friss tételek

Amerikai barát egri kirándulása



-You look worried,what's you problem?
+ There's something I want to discuss with you. You know, tomorrow is the last day of my American friend's stay in Hungary. I am planning something special for her. I have decided to take her to see a sight, she hasn't visited yet.

- Ok, which place are you thinking of? If I were you, I would take her to Eger.
+ That's a good idea, we haven't been there and it's not a long way to travel there. In Eger there is everything a special programme needs.
-Well, how you do plan the programme?
+ We travel there in the morning, we visit the Castle and the museum there. I'm sure she will enjoy the Wax Museum. In the afternoon, we will find a good restaurant to have a traditional Hungarian meal. It's high time for her to taste some hot Hungarian gulash.
- What do you plan for the afternoon?
+ We will have a walk downtown, the centre of Eger is really spectacular and nice.Dobó square is worth spending there some time. Then at the market she can buy some last-minute souvenirs.
- All right, but what special in this programme?
+ In the evening we visit a wine cellar in 'Szépasszony' Valley and drink some of the famous Eger wine, for example the Bull's Blood of Eger.
- That sounds great. What time do you depart in the morning?
+ We'll take the 9 o'clock coach service to Eger.
- I'm sure she will enjoy her last day in Hungary.
+ I hope so.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates