Friss tételek

Szituáció: Partiszervezés




- Hi xy, what are you up to?
+ I am organising a party for some of my classmates and a few visiting students from England.
- That's a really good idea. Which evening do you think is the best?
+ English students will leave on Sunday so the party must be on Saturday evening.
- When do you plan to start and finish this party?

+ I think we should start at about 6 or 7 in the evening and we finish next morning somewhen. - Do you have a suitable venue?
+ Yes,it will be in our big garden, it is ideal for a loud party.You know there are no neighbours around.
- What kind of dishes do plan to prepase?
+ We are going to prepare dishes that are easy to make. I mean we make some sandwiches, order pizza and make some salads.
- Do we have some traditional Hungarian dishes? Maybe the English should taste some of them.
+ Yes,my father promised me to cook a fantastic fish soup from fishes of river Tisza.
- Sounds good .You know, among the English there are two vegetarians.
+ I have thought about them. They will be offered vegetarian burgers and pizza.
- OK, whar about drinks?
+ There will be plenty of soft drinks, some red wine and plum brandy for aperitif.
- Will the guests be asked to bring anything for the party?
+ Yes, they will bring some cookies from England and a bottle of Baileys cream liqueur.
- What about some more sweets?
+ Don't worry, my mother will make a big chocolate cake and a lot of pancakes filled with cottage cheese and home-made apricot jam.
- Fine, you have carefully planned this party. I'm sure we will have a good time.
+ I hope so.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates