Friss tételek

Education

 

When I was the age of 3, I went to a nursery school, which I liked very much because I could play with a lot of children and there was lots of interesting playground equipment. My favourites were the jungle gym.

I was 6 years old when I started a primary school  which it was in my hometown.I went to the secondary school in IT. Now I’m a third year student there. I especially good at English and history. What I really hate is physics and math. In the school we regularly write tests in every subject. I prefer written tests because speaking in front of the whole class makes me nervous. The received grades are entered in the children’s report book which are signed by the parents regularly.

 If somebody fails a subject, he/she has to go to a second eximination in the summer but if he/she failed it again, he/she has to repeat that year fortunately. It is true that most students hate exams, saying that they are unable to remember thing because they are too nervous and they can’t concentrate under stress. On the other hand, psychologist say that exams that are carried out professionally don’t harm but help children develop their abilities and prepare them for life.

 If a person misses a class, he/she has to have a medical certificate. In our school it is compulsory to learn English and German language. The St. László Catholic School is a big modern two-storey building. It has a big yard with trees and well-equipped gym with all the necessary equipment. 

We also have a school homepage too. In here, you can find beautiful pictures of our school and school events, a short story of our school and the name of the teachers.

We don’t wear uniforms on weekdays, just on specific days like the opening ceremony, on the national holidays,such as the twenty-third of October and the fifteen of March.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates