Friss tételek

Daily routine


On weekdays, I wake up at 6. I never get up as soon as I wake up. I need some time to relax a little bit. After I have had my morning cappuccino. After I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I put on my clothes and I get my things ready for school, I always make my bed and listen to music. After it I make some sandwiches for myself. Unfortunately sometimes I oversleep. Being a heavy sleeper I can hardly hear the alarm clock ringing.

After breakfast – generally a slice of bread with butter, jam or honey – I go to school. I have to be there by 7:00. I go there by car. The lessons normally start at eight o’clock. On an average day there are eight lessons with fifteen minutes break in between. The lessons last for forty-five minutes. Usually I’m at school till 3 o’clock in the afternoon. I arrive home about 4 o’clock. If I have, I make my homework, and then I go for a walk with my friends.

Sometimes, if my mum asks me, I go to the supermarket and I do the washing up. At the weekend I help a little bit more, because I have more time.

In my family, we usually eat dinner at about seven o’clock. At dinner we discuss what happened during the day.After I help clean up the dinner dishes I either take a shower or have a bath myself. Sometimes I watch an interesting film or music program on TV or a video. I usually manage to go to bed around ten PM.

So this is my daily routine during the week. On the weekend it is a different story, I like to sleep late and do whatever I wish with my free time. I am still expected to help my parents but I still have most of the time for myself and my interests. I can go for a trip with my friends, I can visit my relatives or I can devote more time to my hobbies. I think everyone will agree that weekends are much better than weekdays.


Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates