Friss tételek

Szituáció: Nyári tábor kiválasztása



- Hi xy, you look worried! Have you got any problems? 
+No,not really. But I have to decide which summer school camp I want to go.
- What are the possibilites?
+ Our school offers three different camps. There is a sports camp a young artist's camp and a folk art and dancing camp.
- Which one are you into?
+ I was thinking about the first two camps, and I think I will choose the young artist camp.
- Why will you choose that one?
+ You know I have good manual skills, I have always been interested in pottery.
- What activities will you do there?
+ During this camp we will be taught the process of making different pottery products.
- Have you ever tried any of these activities before?
+ Yes,I often paint pictures on my own, and I help the local potter sometimes.
- Have you heard anything about this camp?
+ Yes, I have heard only good news.The accommodation is perfect in 2-bedded rooms.The food is really good there.The camp is in a beautiful forest near a stream, so it is a relaxing place.
- I am envy with you. I'm sure you will enjoy this camp.
+ I hope so.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates