Friss tételek

Szituáció: TV csatornák



- Hi XY! What’s up?
+ I am OK, but I have a difficult problem to solve.
- Oh, what is your problem?
+ We have only 3 Hungarian TV channels at home. We would like to watch a wider variety of TV programmes. We will subscribe to a cable TV package and I have to choose 4 TV programmes.
- Which TV channels can you choose from?

+ Of course the first is the Discovery Channel.
- What kind of TV channel is it?
+ They show interesting documentaries most of the time.
- What about the second channel?
+ I’d like to have the Eurosport Channel.
- Do you like watching sports?
+ Yes, very much. My favorites are the winter sports.
- And which one is the third?
+ We need the Cartoon Network.
 -Oh, you like watching cartoons, don’t you?
+ Yes, simply I love the Sponge Bob series.
- Don’t you think that you need a channel to practice your English?
+ Yes, I do. The fourth channel will be the BBC Prime. It’s a good opportunity to listen to authentic English programmes.
- Good luck for your new cable TV package.
+ Thank you.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates