Friss tételek

Part time jobs

Yes, I’ve already had a paid job at the ZOO, in Budapest, in summer.  I was at the house of palms and I had to help people working there. I could help almost everywhere.
For example in the kitchen I prepeared the food for the animals, mainly for the little monkeys and for the birds, or sometimes I helped  clean the terrariums of the snakes or other types of reptiles (to tell the truth it wasn’t my favorite activity). I worked there for 4 weeks. I usually started to work at 8 o’clock in the morning and I finished at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. So it was a full time job, but I remember that before the age of 16, I used to work only for 4 hours a day, because I was too young for a full time job. I worked with adults who work at the ZOO all year. All of them were really kind and helpful to me, even my boss, too. I didn’t earn too much, but for me it was satisfactory enough. I think it was a very interesting and cool job  because I love animals so I don’t mind if my salary was a bit low. I got some information about this job from my father because when we used to live in Budapest with my family, he worked there. I think I didn’t read any other job advertisements.
I was really pleased with this part of my summer holiday!

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates