Friss tételek

Our home



1.Do you live in a house or a flat?
1.I live in a flat on the third floor in a block of flats on a housing estate with my parents and my cat.

2.What is your flat like?
2.We have a fairy flat with two rooms.When you enter the house, there is a hall.We have a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet, and a small balcony.


3.Do you have a garden?
3.We have a small garden which is always full of flowers.We have some lilies, tulips, and roses.

5.Do you think it is better to live in a house or in a flat?
5.I prefer living in a flat, because I hate gardening and I wouldn't like to shovel in winter.Shops are also closer and it is easier to get to a  theatre, for example.
9.How do you get on with your neighbours?
9.We have two neighbours.We are very lucky with the other neighbours too.We are in really good terms and often organise parties together.

18.Which pieces of household equipment do you consider to be necessary?
18.A fridge, a washing machine, a cooker are also necessary. It is good to have some other equipment which helps you with the household tasks ,such as  a dishwasher, a microwave and a freezer.

23.What is your living room like?
23.Though there is a lot of furniture in our living room, it is light and spacious.I have two sofa and three armchairs. In the corner there is a TV stand and shelves for books and videos, and I have a big carpet on the floor.

25.How is your bedroom furnished?
25.There's a double bed with an embroidened bedspread and there is a bedside table.There is also a dark blue wall-to-wall carpet.

I live a bit far from my school, there is a distance of about 20 km between my home and my high school. So as I live in a little village I’m a commuter. The village is quite small that’s why I think everyone knows everyone. My neighbourhood consists mainly of elderly people. They are really kind, sometimes I talk to them. My favoutire one is an old woman who likes making cakes but she lives on her own so she often invites me for a cup of tea with a delicious piece of cake. Since I live in a relatively big family, our house is quite big. There are 7 rooms in our house: a hall, 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and, of course, a bathroom. It is an old building, but it was renovated about 10 years ago. I haven’t got my  own room, my room is shared with my sister. I like very much this room. I think it is a normal bedroom with two beds, some bookshelves, two wardrobes, two desks and a big mirror. We like decorateing the walls with our old drawings and one of the things that I really like about our room is that our parents  allow us to paint on the walls so we have some colourful painting on the walls. So we can say that it is totally our decision how we decorate the room. It is smaller than this classroom. It faces east because we can see the rising sun every morning. When we look out of the window we can see our garden. I don’t think that I want to change anything in my room because I like it as it is now. I have never tought about where I want to live in 10 years, but I think I want to live in the country side, because in my opinion it is better for the family life.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates