Friss tételek

Post office



I live in Tiszaszentimre. It is a village but there is a post office.
When I last went to the post office I send a letter to my godparents and buy a magazine. I can send  my friends postcards for their birthday or their weddings.

At the post office you can buy stamps, envelopes, cards, scratchcards, lottery tickets and so on. You can post letters, send telegrams, e-mails and faxes, pay your bills, transfer money, and subscribe to newspapers or magazines or buy them. Inside the post-office there are parcels, stamps, registered letters, telegrams, postal-orders, telephone calls and the saving bank.
When we have written a letter, we sign it, fold it and put it into an envelope. We stick down the envelope, write the address and buy a stamp.  Stamps can be bought at the post-office. Then we take the letter to the post-office or we can drop it in the nearest letter-box. Some hours later the letters are delivered.
I am pleased with the postal services because I get a letter or package on time.
I use e-mails at home but I can use it at the post office too. My e-mail address is v.anett17@freemail.hu

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates