Friss tételek

Szituáció: Kisállat



 -        Hi Zsolt, you look worried, what’s your problem?
+        My problem is the very same I had yesterday I would like to get a new pet.
-        I don’t think it is a good idea, but let’s have a talk about it! First of all, what kind of pet would you like to have?

+        I would like to have a cool hamster.
-        Well, can we buy a hamster here in Tiszafüred?
+        Oh, yes there are two or three petshops in Tiszafüred. In the one that is next to the Rossman store I saw a very cute hamster.
-        Besides buying this hamster what else do we need?
+        Of course we do need a cage, some pet food and scrapings for the cage. The hamster needs a wheel to run in it.
-        That’s nice, but who will take care of it?
+        Of course, it will be me. I will clean the cage and I will feed my hamster.
-        Will you do it regularly?
+        Yes I will. The hamster will be my duty, I will love my little hamster.
-        Ok then, tomorrow we will buy this pet!

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates