Friss tételek

Szituáció: Barát elköltözik

Hi …! You look worried, what’s your problem?
+ You know, one of my friends has decided to move to an other town of the country.
Where exactly?
+ He will move to the western part of Hungary, to Győr.
Yes, it’s really far from Tiszafüred. Do you think it’s a good idea to give him a farewell present?
+ Yes, I’m thinking about it.
What kind of presents are you thinking of?
+ I have four different ideas, a teddy bear, a diary with photos, a nice book or a DVD.
What is your friend interested in? Does he like teddy bears?
+ No, he is twenty-three now and he is over his teddy bear era.
What about a DVD with an exciting film on it?
+ I don’t think he really needs DVDs. He downloads anything from the internet he is interested in.
So, what is your final decision?
+ He will be given a wonderful diary about our common experiences with a lot of photos in it.
That really seems a nice farewell present. I think he will enjoy it.
+ I hope so.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates