Friss tételek

Topic: Personal data - Important stages of candidate’s life


Would you please speak about yourself, your childhood and school years?
1)      When and where were you born?
     I was born on the 26th on August 1993 in Debrecen
2)      What did you do in kindergarten / at nursery school? What games did you play?
    After creche, I went to nursery school, which I liked very much because I could   play with a lot of  children and there was lots of interesting playground equipment.
My favourites were jungle gym, swings and sandpit.
We had lovely nursery school teachers, who prepared us for the school brilliantly.

3)      What did you learn in primary school?
    At the age of 6 I started primary school. I attended the junior section and senior section in my hometown. In the senior section I went to piano and art lessons.
I loved it.
4)      Why did you choose this secondary school?
    I chose this secondary school because it’s near my hometown, Egyek and I really hate living in student hostels.
5)      Have you ever taken part in a competition? If yes, which one? If not, why not?
    Yes, I have. When I had senior classes I went to piano, flute and sing competitions. Sometimes I  won them.
6)      What are your favourite subjects?
     My favourite subjects are Hungarian Literature and Arts History, because I’m good at art subjects and I’m really interested in them. I love reading and going to museums or saloons.
7)      How are you doing at school?
    I learn very hard and during breaks I go to the school’s shop and talk with my friends.
8)      What are your interests or hobbies?
    I love reading so much, my favourite books’ topic is love. I like films, photos about everything because I love taking photos. I’m interested in the fashion. I  try to follow the latest fashion
I love fashion shows and the Vogue magazine.
9)      What would you like to do after taking the school leaving exam, go on a holiday or get a summer job?
     After taking the scool leaving exam I’d like  get a summer job, because I intend tosave up money for my study and I hope I can go to Keszthely on a holiday.
10)  What are your plans for the future?
     I hope my entrance exam will be successful and  I pass in a university.
I’d like to have a good job, a sweet husband and a happy family with lots of children.


My name is Anett Varga. I am seventeen years old and I  live in Tiszaszentimre. I was born in Karcag on the fifth of May in 1994. My hobby is photography. I'm fond of making and editing videos. I'm often asked to take part in family celebrations and record the happenings. I spend my free time at home watching TV, playing computer games and using the Internet. When I was three I went to a kindergarten. I liked it very much because I could play with a lot of children and there were lots of interesting playground equipment. My favourites were the jungle gym, swings and sandpit. When I was 6 I started primary school in Tiszaszentimre. I was a good student. I'm good at art subjects. My favourite subject is history. When I was 14 I started secondary school in Tiszafüred. I chose it because it was the closest high school. I never took part in competitions, because I didn't trust myself that I can win. This year I'm going to put down the school leaving exam. After that I'm going to go on holiday in Italy and when I come back I get a job. My plans for the future that I’d like to go to a collage in Budapest. I want to be a teacher or a hairdresser or both.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates