Friss tételek

About Me and My Family (Én és a családom)


Me
About Me and My Family (Én és a családom)My name is Timothy. I live at home in Yorba Linda. I read books while I go to the bathroom. I look out the window and see pine trees. Once I saw a hawk at the top of the pine tree. I sleep in a bed in my sister’s room. Right now, my bed is on the floor. I like it. I eat at a table. My table is tan and made out of wood and screws. I toast bread. My favorite toast is made with butter, sugar, and cinnamon. I love it and I don't get it very often. I have $12.00. I am going to buy light sabers and swords because I only have one light saber. The light saber I have is green, I want to buy one with the same handle that is blue.

My Family
About Me and My Family (Én és a családom)This is how I look: I have a weird face and I am crazy. I have a little brother. His name is Jojo. He looks chubby. He loves to play with swords and so do I. I have a baby brother. His name is Nathan. He cries a lot. One time he brought fruit to mommy. He likes people to hold him and he likes to point at stuff, even birds. I call my Dad, Daddy. He's the boss of the house. He likes to do the dishes. He has two jobs. I call my mom, Mommy. She spends a lot of time at the computer. She lets me play games on the computer. She bakes stuff, even cupcakes. I have a sister. Her name is KK. She annoys me. She rides her bike a lot. I ride hers too. She plays with me and we have fun. My brother and I love eggs. I like them well done and he likes them over easy. My sister throws up when she eats eggs. I also like hot dogs with ketchup only. I like it with a bun too. I also like fried hot dog sandwiches.

School
My school is at home. I like it because it is short. The subjects I like are Handwriting and Language. I read Robin Hood for reading in school. Robin Hood lives in the woods and fights people. I like this book. In math, I like to multiply by 9s. Fives and twos are fun too. In History, I learned about George Bush. He is the President right now. He lives in the White House in Washington D.C. His house has like 55 bathrooms. I bet almost every door is a bathroom. If I lived there, I don't think I would have fun.

Things I Like
About Me and My Family (Én és a családom)I really, really like to play baseball and do gymnastics. I also like to swim and play hopscotch. I have bowled once with my hand. I like to golf and play catch with the football. I love baseball. I want to make it to the Major Leagues or the pro leagues. My grandpa says I am the best seven year old player in the whole entire world. I take a gymnastics class and I really like the class. My teachers name is Peter. My favorite things are the bars, the trampoline and the rope, of course. I think swimming is fun and I know how to swim. I took a class last summer and I learned how to swim. I want take more classes so that I can dive in the deep end. The reason I like to play hopscotch is because you hop on one foot from one to ten. I have bowled once in my life. It was exciting, but I was bad at it. I need to practice. Maybe I can take bowling lessons. I want to golf when you can swing as hard as you can. I have never done that kind of golfing. I like to play catch with the football. I know how to play quarterback because my grandpa taught me. I don't play regular football because my mom doesn't want me to.

Things I Don't Like
I don't like things that are gross and mean. I don't like scorpions because they are poisonous. I don't like Tarantulas or Black Widows because they are also poisonous and they are creepy. Snails are slimy and they have shells. I think they are disgusting. Bees sting you and are a little bit poisonous. I think flies are really disgusting, because they eat poop. Gorillas are really, really mean and strong. I think they are scary.

I have a lot of things I do and I don’t like and all that stuff. I like my family and I like the stuff that I can do and I know how to do. I think the things I don’t like, I will not like for the rest of my life, maybe.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates