Friss tételek

Free time activities: Watching TV



 Young people prefer films to books. I can watch a film with my friends and my family but I can only read a book when I am alone.

I spend a few hours in front of the TV every day. I always find something interesting to watch. Cartoons and series are my favorites. On weekdays I only watch the afternon programmes, that is, I watch TV for about 2 hours. At weekends, if I am at home, I sometimes watch it all day.

I like the Disney Channel, Prizma and Music Channels. I never miss an episode of my favorite series. My favorurite series are Paula and Paulina, Marichuy. At weekends I like watching cartoons : Smurf, Garfield, Winnie the Pooh and Aladin.

 I don’t like talk shows and sports. I find them boring.

My favourite TV star is Jennifer Aniston.

I like going to the cinema, but I rarely get there. I usually go with my friends because my parents never go to the cinema. I like romantic and horror films. My favourite films are Titanic,  Benjamin Button and his strange life and The Scream.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates