Friss tételek

02. The Family [angol]


02. The Family

My family is big. I have a lot of cousins some uncles, and some aunts. My godmother lives in Kóka. In the narrower family there are five of us: my mother, my grandma, my elder brother, one of my uncles and me.

My mother is 47 years old. She is a policewoman, she likes her profession. She is an officer of duty, in the third district. She controls the patrols, and she takes up the writings loss. She is short and she has brown hair. She is a bit overweight.

My mother and my father are divorced. My father is a pensioner.

My grandma was a guide for Ibus. She liked her work. She has been to lot of different countries. Her favourite is Rome.

I loved my grandfather the best, but he died 6 years ago. He was a chauffeur.

My brother is 21 years old. He learns in Gábor Dénes College. He has been learning there for 3 years. My brother’s name is Imre. He is 182 cm tall; he has blond hair, and blue, green or grey eyes. The colour of his eyes dependends on his feeling. If he is happy, his eyes are blue, but if he is sad, his eyes are green, and if he is angry, his eyes are grey.

Most of my relatives live in Miskolc, in Diósgyőr. I spend there a lot of time, for example the spring holiday. I like this town. Some of my relatives live in Nyírmada.

My brother and I are very different. He did well at school, better than me. He likes reading, especially sci-fis. I don’t like reading. I prefer movies. I like dancing, but my brother doesn’t.

But my mother and I are similar. We like the same music, for example Groovehouse. We usually understand one another. Of course we had some arguments too.

My cat, Pörkölt is a member of the family. She sleeps with me, in my bed.

Share this:

Megjegyzés küldése

 
Copyright © 2007- Érettségi vizsga tételek gyűjteménye. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates